May 15, 2011

New translation survey

Eagle-eyed views (well actually, you don't need to be that eagle-eyed) will have noticed that I'm running another translation opinion survey on the French dictionary home page. I'm essentially interested in finding out what companies and individuals think of translation services from the point of view of pricing and quality.

I've written on the subject of translation processes and budgets in the past, and it's generally a hot topic among translation communities. But I'm interested in sounding the ground from translation "users" on the latest situation and know that many users of the site's French dictionary will also use translation services.

The survey is of course completely anonymous.

Many thanks to those who have already replied, and I look forward to writing on the trends that it reveals in due course once more have had change to respond.

No comments: